Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Famous painting

Famous painting
Less serious? Fiddlesticks!" said Mrs. McGillicuddy. "It was murder!"
She looked defiantly at Miss Marple and Miss Marple looked back at her.
"Go on, Jane," said Mrs. McGillicuddy. "Say it was all a mistake! Say I imagined the whole thing! That's what you think now, isn't it?"
Famous painting
Anyone can be mistaken," Miss Marple pointed out gently. "Anybody, Elspeth - even you. I think we must bear that in mind. But I still think, you know, that you were most probably not mistaken…. You use glasses for reading, but you've got very good far sight - and what you saw impressed you very powerfully. You were definitely suffering from shock when you arrived here."
"It's a thing I shall never forget," said Mrs. McGillicuddy with a shudder. "The trouble is, I don't see what I can do about it!"
Famous painting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Famous painting

Anonymous said...

Famous painting
fgyre