Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rembrandt Painting

Rembrandt Painting
I seehis figure dimly taking shape-a man who prints clearly and well-who buysgood-quality paper-who is at great needs to express his personality.I seehim as a child possibly ignored and passed over-I see him growing up with aninward sense of inferiority-warring with a sense of injustice......I seethat inner urge-to assert himself-to focus attention on himself everbecoming stronger,and events,circumstances-crushing it down-heaping,perhaps,more humiliations on him.And inwardly the match is set to thepowder train......"
Rembrandt Painting
"That's all pure conjucture,"I objected."It doesn't give you anypractical help." "You prefer the match end,the cigarette ash,the nailed boots!Youalways have.But at least we can ask ourselves some practical questions.Whythe A B C?Why Mrs Ascher?Why Andover?" "The woman's past life seems simple enough,"I mused."The interviewswith those two men were disappointing.They couldn't tell us anything morethan we knew already."
Rembrandt Painting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rembrandt Painting

Anonymous said...

Rembrandt Painting
fgrtre

Anonymous said...

Rembrandt Painting
tyreter