Monday, December 31, 2007

abstract painting picture

abstract painting picture
nature abstract painting
decorative abstract art painting
abstract nude painting
¡¡¡¡He pointed to Uriah, pale and glowering in a corner, evidently very much out in his calculations, and taken by surprise. ¡¡¡¡'Look at my torturer,' he replied. 'Before him I have step by step abandoned name and reputation, peace and quiet, house and home.' ¡¡¡¡'I have kept your name and reputation for you, and your peace and quiet, and your house and home too,' said Uriah, with a sulky, hurried, defeated air of compromise. 'Don't be foolish, Mr. Wickfield. If I have gone a little beyond what you were prepared for, I can go back, I suppose? There's no harm done.' ¡¡¡¡'I looked for single motives in everyone,' said Mr. Wickfield, and I was satisfied I had bound him to me by motives of interest. But see what he is - oh, see what he is!' ¡¡¡¡'You had better stop him, Copperfield,
oil painting
if you can,' cried Uriah, with his long forefinger pointing towards me. 'He'll say something presently - mind you! - he'll be sorry to have said afterwards, and you'll be sorry to have heard!' ¡¡¡¡'I'll say anything!' cried Mr. Wickfield, with a desperate air. 'Why should I not be in all the world's power if I am in yours?' ¡¡¡¡'Mind! I tell you!' said Uriah, continuing to warn me. 'If you don't stop his mouth, you're not his friend! Why shouldn't you be in all the world's power, Mr. Wickfield? Because you have got a daughter. You and me know what we know, don't we? Let sleeping dogs lie - who wants to rouse 'em? I don't. Can't you see I am as umble as I can be? I tell you, if I've gone too far, I'm sorry. What would you have, sir?'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"abstract painting picture"
还没有评论。 - 显示原始文章

Anonymous said...

abstract woman painting
cfytryrt

Anonymous said...

abstract painting picture