Wednesday, December 26, 2007

contemporary painting

contemporary painting
famous landscape painting
american landscape painting
english landscape painting
'Yes,' pursued my aunt, 'and he has done a pretty piece of business. He has run away. Ah! His sister, Betsey Trotwood, never would have run away.' My aunt shook her head firmly, confident in the character and behaviour of the girl who never was born. ¡¡¡¡'Oh! you think she wouldn't have run away?' said Mr. Dick. ¡¡¡¡'Bless and save the man,' exclaimed my aunt, sharply, 'how he talks! Don't I know she wouldn't? She would have lived with her god-mother, and we should have been devoted to one another. Where, in the name of wonder, should his sister, Betsey Trotwood, have run from, or to?' ¡¡¡¡'Nowhere,' said Mr. Dick
oil painting
. ¡¡¡¡'Well then,' returned my aunt, softened by the reply, 'how can you pretend to be wool-gathering, Dick, when you are as sharp as a surgeon's lancet? Now, here you see young David Copperfield, and the question I put to you is, what shall I do with him?' ¡¡¡¡'What shall you do with him?' said Mr. Dick, feebly, scratching his head. 'Oh! do with him?' ¡¡¡¡'Yes,' said my aunt, with a grave look, and her forefinger held up. 'Come! I want some very sound advice.' ¡¡¡¡'Why, if I was you,' said Mr. Dick, considering, and looking vacantly at me, 'I should -' The contemplation of me seemed to inspire him with a sudden idea, and he added, briskly, 'I should wash him!'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"contemporary painting"
还没有评论。 - 显示原始文章

Anonymous said...

fine art painting for sale

Anonymous said...

contemporary painting
cfgtytuty