Wednesday, December 26, 2007

western art painting

western art painting
realism art painting
abstract acrylic painting
abstract seascape painting
of the house a lady with her handkerchief tied over her cap, and a pair of gardening gloves on her hands, wearing a gardening pocket like a toll-man's apron, and carrying a great knife. I knew her immediately to be Miss Betsey, for she came stalking out of the house exactly as my poor mother had so often described her stalking up our garden at Blunderstone Rookery. ¡¡¡¡'Go away!' said Miss Betsey, shaking her head, and making a distant chop in the air with her knife. 'Go along! No boys here!'
oil painting
¡¡¡¡I watched her, with my heart at my lips, as she marched to a corner of her garden, and stooped to dig up some little root there. Then, without a scrap of courage, but with a great deal of desperation, I went softly in and stood beside her, touching her with my finger. ¡¡¡¡'If you please, ma'am,' I began. ¡¡¡¡She started and looked up. ¡¡¡¡'If you please, aunt.' ¡¡¡¡'EH?' exclaimed Miss Betsey, in a tone of amazement I have never heard approached. 'If you please, aunt, I am your nephew.' ¡¡¡¡'Oh, Lord!' said my aunt. And sat flat down in the garden-path.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

western art painting

Anonymous said...

seated nude

Anonymous said...

western art painting
v jyuiyi