Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mary Cassatt painting

Mary Cassatt painting
Jack Vettriano Painting
The Singing Butler
Rembrandt Painting
few steps farther brought them out at the bottom of the very walk they had been talking of; and standing back, well shaded and sheltered, and looking over a ha-ha into the park, was a comfortable-sized bench, on which they all sat down. ¡¡¡¡ "I am afraid you are very tired, Fanny," said Edmund, observing her; "why would not you speak sooner? This will be a bad day's amusement for you if you are to be knocked up. Every sort of exercise fatigues her so soon, Miss Crawford, except riding." ¡¡¡¡ "How abominable in you, then, to let me engross her horse as I did all last week!
oil painting
I am ashamed of you and of myself, but it shall never happen again." ¡¡¡¡ "_Your_ attentiveness and consideration makes me more sensible of my own neglect. Fanny's interest seems in safer hands with you than with me." ¡¡¡¡ "That she should be tired now, however, gives me no surprise; for there is nothing in the course of one's duties so fatiguing as what we have been doing this morning: seeing a great house, dawdling from one room to another, straining one's eyes and one's attention, hearing what one does not understand, admiring what one does not care for. It is generally allowed to be the greatest bore in the world, and Miss Price has found it so, though she did not know it."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary Cassatt painting"