Monday, January 28, 2008

mona lisa painting

mona lisa painting
thomas kinkade painting
van gogh painting
无框画 油画网
Her voice had a faintly sing-song intonation that I thought for a momentwas foreign till I remembered the name on the gate and realized that the"effer wass"of her speech was in reality proof of her Welsh origin. "It's very painful,madam,I know,"said Inspector Crome."And we'veevery sympathy for you,but we want to know all the facts we can so as toget to work as quick as possible." "That's sense,that is."said Mr Barnard,nodding approval. "Your daughter was twenty-three,I understand.She lived here with youand worked at the Ginger Cat cafe,is that right?" "That's it."
oil paintings "This is a new place,isn't it?Where did you live before?" "I was in the ironmongery business in Kennington.Retired two years ago. Always meant to live near the sea." "You have two daughters?" "Yes.My elder daughter works in an office in London."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mona lisa painting"