Friday, February 29, 2008

Van Gogh Sunflower

Van Gogh Sunflower
Edward Hopper Painting
Mary Cassatt painting
Jack Vettriano Painting
`Fie, fie, miss!' I interrupted. `One might suppose you had never opened a Bible in your life. If God afflict your enemies, surely that ought to suffice you. It is both mean and presumptuous to add your torture to His!'
`In general I'll allow that it would be, Ellen,' she continued; `but what misery laid on Heathcliff could content me, unless I have a hand in it? I'd rather he suffered less, if I might cause his sufferings and he might know that I was the cause. O, I owe him so much. On only one condition can I hope to forgive him.
oil paintings It is, if I may take an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth; for every wrench of agony return a wrench: reduce him to my level. As he was the first to injure, make him the first to implore pardon; and then--why then, Ellen, I might show you some generosity. But it is utterly impossible I can ever be revenged, and therefore I cannot forgive him. Hindley wanted some water, and I handed him a glass, and asked him how he was.
``Not as ill as I wish,'' he replied. ``But leaving out my arm, every inch of me is as sore as if I had been fighting with a legion of imps!''

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neutral-conservative style, or classical realism scenery is the best choice. Selection...

oil painting
chinese gallery
handmade painting
Landscape oil painting
oil painting knowledge
Abstract painting
oil painting products