Sunday, March 16, 2008

abstract woman painting

abstract woman painting
Gustav Klimt two girls with an oleander Painting
coach drew up; there it was at the gates with its four horses
and its top laden with passengers: the guard and coachman loudly urged
haste; my trunk was hoisted up; I was taken from Bessie's neck, to
which I clung with kisses.
'Be sure and take good care of her,' cried she to the guard, as
he lifted me into the inside.
oil paintings
'Ay, ay!' was the answer: the door was slapped to, a voice
exclaimed 'All right,' and on we drove. Thus was I severed from Bessie
and Gateshead; thus whirled away to unknown, and, as I then deemed,
remote and mysterious regions.
I remember but little of the journey; I only know that the day
seemed to me of a preternatural length, and that we appeared to travel

No comments: