Wednesday, May 14, 2008

famous picasso pablo painting

famous picasso pablo painting
decorative abstract art painting
abstract nude painting
abstract horse painting
The President in a stern voice, said:
"This joke has gone far enough. You may retire, Monsieur, into the witnesses' room. I hold you at our disposition."
Rouletabille protested.
"I assure you, Monsieur President," he cried in his sharp, clear voice, "that when I do name the murderer you will understand why I could not speak before half-past six. I assert this on my honour. I can, however, give you now some explanation of the murder of the keeper. Monsieur Frederic Larsan, who has seen me at work at the Glandier, can tell you with what care I studied this case. I found myself compelled to differ with him in arresting Monsieur Robert Darzac, who is innocent. Monsieur Larsan knows of my good faith and knows that some importance may be attached to my discoveries, which have often corroborated his own."
Frederic Larsan said:
"Monsieur President, it will be interesting to hear Monsieur Joseph Rouletabille, especially as he differs from me."
A murmur of approbation greeted the detective's speech. He was a good sportsman and accepted the challenge. The struggle between the two promised to be exciting.

No comments: