Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Claude Monet Boulevard des Capucines painting

Claude Monet Boulevard des Capucines painting
Rembrandt Christ In The Storm painting
Why do they run away? this is a knavery of them tomake me afeard.
[Re-enter SNOUT]
SNOUT
O Bottom, thou art changed! what do I see on thee?
BOTTOM
What do you see? you see an asshead of your own, doyou?
[Exit SNOUT]
[Re-enter QUINCE]
QUINCE
Bless thee, Bottom! bless thee! thou arttranslated.
[Exit]
BOTTOM
I see their knavery: this is to make an ass of me;to fright me, if they could. But I will not stirfrom this place, do what they can: I will walk upand down here, and I will sing, that they shall hearI am not afraid.
[Sings]
The ousel cock so black of hue,With orange-tawny bill,The throstle with his note so true,The wren with little quill, -- [Awaking]
What angel wakes me from my flowery bed?
BOTTOM
[Sings]
The finch, the sparrow and the lark,The plain-song cuckoo gray,Whose note full many a man doth mark,And dares not answer nay; -- for, indeed, who would set his wit to so foolisha bird? who would give a bird the lie, though he cry'cuckoo' never so?

No comments: