Sunday, June 1, 2008

Stiltz The Champagne painting

Stiltz The Champagne painting
royo Azul Mediterraneo painting
royo Dos Figuras painting
royo El Jarron de Manises painting
"I do," Alice hastily replied; "at least -- at least I mean what I say -- that's the same thing, you know."
"Not the same thing a bit!" said the Hatter, "You might just as well say that `I see what I eat' is the same thing as `I eat what I see'!"
"You might just as well say," added the March Hare, "that `I like what I get' is the same thing as `I get what I like'!"
"You might just as well say," added the
-95-Dormouse who seemed to be talking in his sleep "that `I breathe when I sleep' is the same thing as `I sleep when I breathe'!"
"It is the same thing with you," said the Hatter, and here the conversation dropped, and the party sat silent for a minute, while Alice thought over all she could remember about ravens and writing-desks, which wasn't much.

No comments: