Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ballet paintings

ballet paintings
beach painting

"I have a long term commitment to Real and to my life in Spain. I've been here for one season and it feels like the job's not done yet. The support that I have received from the fans has been..."
Victoria Beckham is moving to Madrid to be closer to her footballer husband. David Beckham, the England captain, revealed recently his family will soon be living together again in a new home. The couple's sons, Brooklyn and Romeo, will also be moving to Spain.Becks made the announcement after casting aside rumours over his future. He pledged to stay in Spain and keep playing with Real Madrid.In a statement, Beckham said: "I have a long term commitment to Real and to my life in Spain. I've been here for one season and it feels like the job's not done yet.

No comments: