Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pablo Picasso Mandolin and Guitar painting

Pablo Picasso Mandolin and Guitar paintingPablo Picasso Les Demoiselles dAvignon paintingPablo Picasso Large Nude in Red Armchair painting
Redfearn's Tommy or Mary Appenzeller; more even than I loved Max. She must promise to see me every day; she must never threaten not to see me.
"Ah Billy!" She hugged me to her chest, and for a time we wept together. "If you knew what you're saying! Don't I die when Dr. Billikins!Pass All Fail All, don't I love you?"
Finally it was agreed our tête-à-têtes would be continued -- but on a different basis. She'd been on a longvacation, she explained, which being now at end, she must return to work. She would still meet me in the grove on weekend afternoons, and occasionally on weekday evenings while the weather was warm and the days long. The nature of our meetings, too, must be somewhat altered.
"It's not fair to any of us," she said. "I want you to be a human being and Dr. Spielman wants you to be a goat, and you're caught in between. All this secrecy's not right either. Here's what I think: you've got to be one or the other, and Dr. Spielman and I must go along with your decision."

No comments: