Thursday, December 25, 2008

Machado Tango Red Tie

Machado Tango Red TieMachado Tango A Robe RougeMachado Sul Grande Canal Venezia
a taxi service for a load of degenerate freeloaders. I have sent out a search party, and as soon that they find you I will put you off the ship. If you're very lucky I might read you some of my poetry first. "Secondly, we are about to jump into hyperspace weakly. "Charming man," he said. "I wish I had a daughter so I could forbid her to marry one ..." "You wouldn't need to," said Ford. "They've got as much sex appeal as a road accident. No, don't move," he added as Arthur began to uncurl himself, "you'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk." "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?" "You ask a glass of water." Arthur thought about this. "Ford," he said. "Yeah?" "What's this fish doing in my ear?" "It's translating for you. It's a Babel fish. Look it up in the book for the journey to Barnard's Star. On arrival we will stay in dock for a seventy-two hour refit, and no one's to leave the ship during that time. I repeat, all planet leave is cancelled. I've just had an unhappy love affair, so I don't see why anybody else should have a good time. Message ends." The noise stopped. Arthur discovered to his embarrassment that he was lying curled up in a small ball on the floor with his arms wrapped round his head. He smiled

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This article for the Renaissance of classical aesthetics and implementation of the strategy, and classical history and contemporary art is a classic, one to explore for, with a view to the development of classical oil painting energy.

oil painting
chinese gallery
handmade painting
Landscape oil painting
oil painting knowledge
Abstract painting