Thursday, October 25, 2007

Art Painting

Art Painting
Inspector Craddock was very pleasant and friendly.
"Sit down, Mr. Crackenthorpe. I understand you have just come back from the Balearics? You live out there?"
"Have done for the last six years. In Iviza. Suits me better than this dreary country."
"You get a good deal more sunshine than we do, I expect," said Inspector Craddock agreeably. "You were home not so very long ago, I understand – for Christmas, to be exact. What made it necessary for you to come back again so soon."
Cedric grinned.
Art Painting
Got a wire from Emma – my sister. We've never had a murder on the premises before. Didn't want to miss anything – so along I came."
"You are interested in criminology?"
"Oh, we needn't put it such highbrow terms! I just like murders - Whodunnits, and all that! With a Whodunnit parked right on the family doorsteps, it seemed the chance of a lifetime. Besides, I thought poor old Em might need a spot of help – managing the old man and the police and all the rest of it."
Art Painting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Art Painting
fdgrd

Anonymous said...

Art Painting