Monday, October 29, 2007

William Bouguereau The Nut Gatherers Painting

William Bouguereau The Nut Gatherers Painting
The Nut Gatherers
The Painter's Honeymoon
the polish rider
The Sacrifice of Abraham painting
The voice, though positive and silvery, had been tremulous. They walked on in parallel lines, and, waiting her pleasure, Jude watched till she showed signs of closing in, when he did likewise, the place being where the carriers' carts stood in the daytime, though there was none on the spot then. ¡¡¡¡ "I am sorry that I asked you to meet me, and didn't call," began Jude with the bashfulness of a lover. "But I thought it would save time if we were going to walk." ¡¡¡¡ "Oh--I don't mind that," she said with the freedom of a friend. "I have really no place to ask anybody in to. What I meant was that the place you chose was so horrid--I suppose I ought not to say horrid-- I mean gloomy and inauspicious in its associations.... But isn't it funny to begin like this, when I don't know you yet?" She looked him up and down curiously, though Jude did not look much at her. ¡¡¡¡ "You seem to know me more than I know you," she added. ¡¡¡¡ "Yes--I have seen you now and then." ¡¡¡¡ "And you knew who I was, and didn't speak? And now I am going away!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Nut Gatherers
cjgdsrty

Anonymous said...

The Nut Gatherers
cjgdsrty

Anonymous said...

The Nut Gatherers