Thursday, December 27, 2007

Claude Monet Boulevard des Capucines

Claude Monet Boulevard des Capucines
Boulevard des Capucines
Charity painting
Christ In The Storm On The Sea Of Galilee
Dance Me to the End of Love
'Not you, I suppose, Agnes?' ¡¡¡¡'Not me!' raising her cheerful face from the music she is copying. 'Do you hear him, Papa? - The eldest Miss Larkins.' ¡¡¡¡'To - to Captain Bailey?' I have just enough power to ask. ¡¡¡¡'No; to no Captain. To Mr. Chestle, a hop-grower.' ¡¡¡¡I am terribly dejected for about a week or two. I take off my ring, I wear my worst clothes, I use no bear's grease, and I frequently lament over the late Miss Larkins's faded flower. Being, by that time, rather tired of this kind of life, and having received new provocation from the butcher, I throw the flower away, go out with the butcher, and gloriously defeat him.
oil painting
¡¡¡¡This, and the resumption of my ring, as well as of the bear's grease in moderation, are the last marks I can discern, now, in my progress to seventeen. ¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡CHAPTER 19 I LOOK ABOUT ME, AND MAKE A DISCOVERY ¡¡¡¡ I am doubtful whether I was at heart glad or sorry, when my school-days drew to an end, and the time came for my leaving Doctor Strong's. I had been very happy there, I had a great attachment for the Doctor, and I was eminent and distinguished in that little world. For these reasons I was sorry to go; but for other reasons, unsubstantial enough, I was glad. Misty ideas of being a young man at my own disposal, of the importance attaching to a young man at his own disposal, of the wonderful things to be seen and done by that magnificent animal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"A Greek Beauty"
1 条评论 - 显示原始文章

Anonymous said...

"Boulevard des Capucines"
1 Comment - Show Original Post