Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Van Gogh Painting

Van Gogh Painting
Van Gogh Sunflower
Edward Hopper Painting
Mary Cassatt painting
haven't got any,' said Meg, forlornly. ¡¡¡¡`Yes, you have,' said Laurie at once. ¡¡¡¡`Where?' ¡¡¡¡`In your face.' ¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡`Nonsense; that's of no use.' ¡¡¡¡`Wait and see if it doesn't bring you something worth having,' replied the boy, laughing at the thought of a charming little secret which he fancied he knew. ¡¡¡¡Meg coloured behind the brake, but asked no questions, and looked across the river with the same expectant expression which Mr. Brooke had worn when he told the story
oil painting
of the knight. ¡¡¡¡`If we are all alive ten years hence, let's meet, and see how many of us have got our wishes, or how much nearer we are then than now,' said Jo, always ready with a plan. ¡¡¡¡`Bless me! how old I shall be - twenty-seven!' exclaimed Meg, who felt grown up already, having just reached seventeen. ¡¡¡¡`You and I will be twenty-six, Teddy, Beth twenty-four, and Amy twenty-two. What a venerable party!' said Jo. ¡¡¡¡`I hope I shall have done something to be proud of by that time; but I'm such a lazy dog, I'm afraid I shall "dawdle", Jo.' ¡¡¡¡`You need a motive, Mother says; and when you get it she is sure you'll work splendidly.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Van Gogh Painting"