Thursday, February 21, 2008

无框画 油画网

无框画 油画网
the last supper painting
picture of the last supper
leonardo da vinci last supper painting
and its occupants, and the scene they gazed on, looked wondrously peaceful. I shrank reluctantly from performing my errand; and was actually going away leaving it unsaid, after having put my question about the candles, when a sense of my folly compelled me to return, and mutter--`A person from Gimmerton wishes to see you, ma'am.'
`What does he want?' asked Mrs Linton.
`I did not question him,' I answered.
oil paintings
`Well, close the curtains, Nelly,' she said; `and bring up tea. I'll be back again directly.'
She quitted the apartment; Mr Edgar inquired, carelessly, who it was.
`Someone mistress does not expect,' I replied. `That Heathcliff--you recollect him, sir,--who used to live at Mr Earnshaw's.'
`What! the gipsy--the ploughboy?' he cried. `Why did you not say so to Catherine?'
`Hush! you must not call him by those names, master,' I said. `She'd be sadly grieved to hear you. She was nearly heartbroken when he ran off. I guess his return will make a jubilee to her.'