Sunday, February 24, 2008

无框画 油画网

无框画 油画网
the last supper painting
picture of the last supper
leonardo da vinci last supper painting
How can you say I am harsh, you naughty fondling?' cried the mistress, amazed at the unreasonable assertion. `You are surely losing your reason. When have I been harsh, tell me?'
`Yesterday,' sobbed Isabella, `and now!'
`Yesterday!' said her sister-in-law. `On what occasion?'
`In our walk along the moor: you told me to ramble where I pleased, while you sauntered on with Mr Heathcliff!'
`And that's your notion of harshness?' said Catherine, laughing. `It was no hint that your company was superfluous: we didn't care whether you kept with us or not; I merely thought Heathcliffs talk would have nothing entertaining for your ears.
oil paintings
`Oh no,' wept the young lady; `you wished me away, because you knew I liked to be there!'
`Is she sane?' asked Mrs Linton, appealing to me. `I'll repeat our conversation, word for word, Isabella; and you point out any charm it could have had for you.'
`I don't mind the conversation,' she answered: `I wanted to be with---'
`Well!' said Catherine, perceiving her hesitate to complete the sentence.

No comments: