Sunday, March 23, 2008

the last supper painting

the last supper painting
picture of the last supper
leonardo da vinci last supper painting
leonardo da vinci mona lisa
agony which clutched my heart when Mrs. Reed
spurned my wild supplication for pardon, and locked me a second time
in the dark and haunted chamber.
I had finished: Miss Temple regarded me a few minutes in silence;
she then said-
'I know something of Mr. Lloyd; I shall write to him; if his
reply agrees with your statement, you shall be publicly cleared from
every imputation; to me, Jane, you are clear now.'
oil paintings
She kissed me, and still keeping me at her side (where I was well
contented to stand for I derived a child's pleasure from the
contemplation of her face, her dress, her one or two ornaments, her
white forehead, her clustered and shining curls, and beaming dark

No comments: