Thursday, March 20, 2008

oil painting from picture

oil painting from picture
famous painting
claude monet painting
mona lisa painting
enchained my attention.
Hitherto, while gathering up the discourse of Mr. Brocklehurst
and Miss Temple, I had not, at the same time, neglected precautions to
secure my personal safety; which I thought would be effected, if I
could only elude observation. To this end, I had sat well back on
the form, and while seeming to be busy with my sum, had held my
slate in such a manner as to conceal my face:
oil paintings I might have escaped
notice, had not my treacherous slate somehow happened to slip from
my hand, and falling with an obtrusive crash, directly drawn every eye
upon me; I knew it was all over now, and, as I stooped to pick up
the two fragments of slate, I rallied my forces for the worst. It
came.

No comments: