Thursday, May 8, 2008

acrylic art painting

acrylic art painting
Then the thornswhat use are they?"
  I did not know. At that moment I was very busy trying to unscrew a bolt that had got stuck in my engine. I was very much worried, for it was becoming clear to me that the breakdown of my plane was extremely serious. And I had so little drinking-water left that I had to fear for the worst.
  "The thornswhat use are they?"
  The little prince never let go of a question, once he had asked it. As for me, I was upset over that bolt. And I answered with the first thing that came into my head:
  "The thorns are of no use at all. Flowers have thorns just for spite."
  "Oh!"
  There was a moment of complete silence. Then the little prince flashed back at me, with a kind of resentfulness:
  "I don't believe you! Flowers are weak creature. They are native. They reassure themselves at best they can. They believe that their thorns are terrible weapons…"
  I did not answer. At that instant I was saying to myself: "If this bolt still won't turn, I am going to knock it out with the hammer." Again the little price disturbed my thoughts.
  "And you actually believe that the flowers"

No comments: