Thursday, May 8, 2008

christian art painting

christian art painting
"Oh, no!" I cried. "No, no, no! I don't believe anything. I answered you the first thing that came into my head. Don't you seeI am very busy with matters of consequence!"
  He stared at me, thunderstruck.
  "Matters of consequence!"
  He looked at me there, with my hammer in my hand, my fingers black with engine-grease, bending over an object which seemed to him extremely ugly…
  "You talk just like the grown-ups!"
  That made me a little ashamed. But he went on, relentlessly:
  "You mix everything up together…You confuse everything…"
  He was really very angry. He tossed his golden curls in the breeze.
  The little prince was now white with rage.
  "The flowers have been growing thorns for millions of years. For millions of years the sheep have been eating them just the same. And is it not a matter of consequence to try to understand why the flowers go to so much trouble to grow thorns which are never of any use to them? Is the warfare between the sheep and the flowers not important? And if I knowI,

No comments: