Sunday, July 13, 2008

Camille Pissarro paintings

Camille Pissarro paintings
Carl Fredrik Aagard paintings
what you are. I figure we belong together, being the same sort. I\'ve been waiting for you to grow up and get that sad-eyed Ashley Wilkes out of your heart. Well, I hear Mrs. Wilkes is going to have a baby in 60another month or so. It\'s be hard loving a man with a wife and baby clinging to him. Well, here we are. Are you going with me or are you getting out?SCARLETT: I hate and despise you, Rhett Butler. And I\'ll hate and despise you till I die!RHETT: Oh, no, you won\'t, Scarlett, not that long.(The Hamiltons. Scarlett is packing, preparing for leaving.)DR. MEADE: What is this? You ain\'t planning on running away?SCARLETT: And don\'t you dare try to stop me. I\'m never going back to that hospital, I\'ve had enough of smelling death and rot and death...I\'m going home, I want my mother. My mother needs me.DR. MEADE: You\'ve got to listen to me. You must stay here.

No comments: