Friday, August 29, 2008

Fabian Perez Flamenco painting

Fabian Perez Flamenco paintingFabian Perez Flamenco Dancer II paintingFabian Perez christine painting
arms and smile, quickly clutched his hair and agreed that Classmate X, himself so perfectly disciplined, would of course despise him for his "incompetencehood" in getting himself arrested. But for a man whose desire to please his father was as obviously sincere as was Leonid's, this profession of disgrace had a counterfeit ring. In any case his arrest was not what I'd been referring to, I told him, but his motive and intention. I conceded at the outset that Informationalismwas based on a kind of flunking avarice, and that particular Informationalists like Ira Hector were to all appearances irredeemably greedy:Flunkèd are the selfish, it was written in the Founder's Scroll, and nowise might flunked mean passed.
"Da! Da!"the Nikolayan cried happily. "Even other Grand Tutor -- I don't believe, I don't like either! -- he says too!"
Very well, then, I said (concealing my chagrin), it was agreed on both sides of the Power Line that selfishness was reprehensible. But Leonid's behavior seemed to me selfish -- in the sense of vanity more than of avarice -- both in its intention and its motive. Recalling

No comments: